Next Thursday and Friday brings our much-anticipated Summer Conference, Cast 2.0!
This is a 2 day event for the Cast UK teams, featuring expert guest speakers, insights from some of our clients as well as team development sessions… All followed up with a legendary after-party of course!
The aim of our event is to enhance awareness about the 4th industrial revolution and the associated changes within both our sectors and the workplace in general, and how we can better use this knowledge to ensure we provide the best advice and service to our clients and candidates.
As part of our event, we’re excited and privileged to be welcoming a number of guest speakers to inspire our team. These include;
1. Paul Whyte, Managing Director of Best Food Logistics
Paul Whyte was appointed by the parent company of Best Food Logistics in June 2017. Over the past two years Paul assembled and led his team to transform what was a heavy loss-making business, into an instantly recognisable, service-led and profitable brand.
- At Cast 2.0, Paul will discuss how he has successfully led a transformation to reposition Best Food Logistics as the leader in its market.
2. Alison Humphries, Recruitment Leadership Ltd
Alison is a recruitment industry “lifer” with 34 years leading businesses and growing profitability.
She has been a director of four listed companies, in each case developing new businesses and divisions from start-up and profitably entering new markets, including RPO.
Alison is a former NED of Cast UK and has led other recruitment firms through extraordinary growth. Alison is known for innovation, standards and championing L&D in the industry and was recognised last year for her contribution to the sector as an honorary Fellow of the REC, one of only 25 people worldwide.
- At Cast 2.0 Alison will be sharing her knowledge on ‘Changes in the Recruitment Industry’.
3. Ryan McCabe, CEO of Odro
Ryan is the CEO of the most popular video technology platform for recruiters in the UK. Ryan recognised the demand for video calling technology in the recruitment market and went on to launch Odro in 2012.
- At Cast 2.0 Summer Conference Ryan will talk about the power of video in recruitment.
4. Last but not least: Dan Kelsall, ‘Chief Hype Officer’ at Twikel
Dan Kelsall is a content marketer, founder of Offended.marketing, and author of best selling book ‘F**king Good Content’. Dan gives a refreshingly raw take on content marketing; how to build a personal brand and how to produce content that is engaging and effective.
- Dan will be talking to our team about LinkedIn content, personal branding and how we can maximise to our clients’ advantage.
All of this is followed by a BBQ and after-party at Barca!
Safe to say we can’t wait…
Interested in being part of a business that offers training and development like we do? Get in touch with our Head of Talent, Dave Hardy, to find out about opportunities to join our team: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 413 6919